"If there is anything that a man can do well,
I say let him do it. Give him a chance."
This Overview Contains The Following:
• What is PPC (Pay Per Click)?
• Why use PPC marketing
• PPC is extremely effective (an example)
• Benefits of using PPC advertising
• What you will learn
What is PPC?
There are two kinds of results that are shown when we search for a topic on the internet:
• The natural (“organic”) results, and
• The (“Sponsored”, or “Pay-Per-Click (PPC)”) results.
Advertisers pay a specific amount for each visitor who clicks on these links and arrives at their web page.
PPC results are actually advertisements.
Where are PPC Advertisements Found?
The organic search results are displayed on the left of the screen and the PPC results are displayed on right and, sometimes, on the top of the organic results. The screenshot below illustrates where PPC results are shown on Google’s results.
Why Use PPC Marketing?
Many freelancers and affiliates are missing out on so many opportunities that can enable them to reach out to many more customers and earn a significant amount of extra cash just because:
• They don’t understand how easy it is to build a PPC campaign
• They don’t understand the profit potential of a good PPC campaign
• They don’t have (or know about) the tools that are available, to explore the hottest opportunities
• They incorrectly assume that the PPC market is over saturated
Cost Effective Marketing Tool
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising offers a very fast and cost-effective way to market your business. Imagine advertising specifically to the people who are interested in buying from you. Wouldn’t it be great if each time a prospective customer entered keywords relevant to your business into a search engine like Google or Yahoo!, your website showed up? Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising offers a very fast and
cost-effective way to market your business.
A Multi-Billion Industry
PPC ads capture an enormous amount of attention by web-surfers. Today, PPC marketing has a turnover rate of around $1.1 billion each year and is growing rapidly, despite the recession. You pay for advertising only to those interested
in your products/services!
The Monetary Advantage of Using PPC (Pay Per Click)
PPC ads are easy to monitor and track. Instead of spending huge amounts of money on advertising to the general public (including those who don’t need your product(s)), you can use PPC for TARGETED advertising.
This way, you pay for advertising only when a web-browser clicks your advertisement. Thus, your marketing expenses stay focused on specifically your clients!
PPC is Extremely Effective! (An Examplle)
Let us consider an example in which a user is searching for a US lawyer.
See here that the search for the term US lawyer results in 68,500,000 organic results.
Although there are 68,500,000 organic results, far fewer PPC results are provided. In this example, only 3 PPC results are listed (on the right)! 68,500,000 organic versus 3 PPC results!
When we searched for the term: “US Lawyers” in the Google Adwords Keywords Tool, we found that this term was searched for 9,900 times in one month! Important: Only 3 advertisers share 9,900 prospective
customers, and these are the search results for only 1 phrase!
We teach you exactly how to conduct an effective search on Google Adwords in our course. The example shown here illustrates how powerful a PPC campaign may be!
As we will teach you, utilizing keywords generator tools will uncover many more opportunities.
Your ad can send thousands of visitors
to your site each month!
Benefits of Using PPC Advertising
PPC advertising has a variety of benefits, making it one of the most effective methods of online business promotion.
Some of the immediate benefits your business can enjoy are:
• Fast Implementation. PPC ads can go online within the hour of winning the bid and paying the money.
• Instant Response. Receive immediate results as receptive customers searching for your products or services find you.
• Quality, Targeted Traffic. Direct your message to people seeking your products and services, and that are ready to buy.
• Wider Exposure. Generate more traffic to your website.
• Easier Tracking. Track results and learn more about your customer’s behavior; helpful when calculating cost per visitor and visitor to customer conversion rates.
• Flexibility. PPC campaigns can be easily started and stopped.
• Complementary. Works well with other offline and online promotional activities.
The best part of PPC is that it is not difficult to manage. However, PPC does require your creativity and knowledge. It is also to your highest advantage to track and monitor your campaign on a daily basis, to maximize your return on investment.
What You Will Learn
In this course, you will develop the expertise to run and manage a PPC campaign like the pros!
We will provide a detailed explanation of each of the steps required to create a successful PPC campaign. This course is constructed in a step-by-step manner. So if you are new to internet marketing we strongly recommend that you take your time to follow each section carefully. By the end of this course you will gain more knowledge and insights than 95% of those calling themselves "pros".
Step 1: Searching for the Best Keywords
• Understanding the keyword buying cycle
• Targeting keywords that convert vistors into buyers
• Findind keywords that copmpetitors are not aware of
• Building your keyword list
Step 2: Writing a Killer Ad
• Knowing the elements of a good PPC ad
• Great ad-writing strategies
• How to properly incorporate your keywords in your ads
• Copywriting techniqes that work
Step 3: Constructing the Best Landing Page
• Understanding the importance of landing pages
• Learning the elements of a good landing page
Step 4: Understanding and Maximizing Your Advantages in the Bidding System
• Tailoring your bidding system to the keyword types you use
• Deciding how much to bid by using different bidding tactics
• Questions to ask before bidding
• Biddings on different search engines
Step 5: Analyzing Results
• Calculating your return on investment (ROI)
• Tools for tracking your ROI
• Analyzing results and improving your campaign-performance
Appendix: Initial Important Considerations
• How to choose a great PPC company
• Software recommendations for Keyword generation, Adwords, analysis and more!
• How to get your campaign off the ground
• Advanced keyword selection methods, tricks, and strategies
• Marketing tips and strategies for creating the best PPC ads
• Maximizing efficiency of your landing page
• Bidding strategies to minimize costs
• Tools to automate your campaign(s)
• Content matching strategies
• Exploring unconventional PPC styles
• Effective marketing techniques on each of the search engines: Google, Yahoo, MSN Bing, and more
• Various tools that you can use to maximize your profits
• Smaller search engines that only professional marketers are aware of